Before you start
10 steps to onboarding success
1. Complete onboarding forms
- Complete forms such as self declaration, placement survey and applicant profile.
2. Submit references
- Some candidates may have to speak with our advisors and complete the further information form.
3. Prepare for the programme
- To get ahead, take a look at our webinars and bulletins.
- Some candidates may have to complete a occupational health assessment.
4. Allocation process
- The allocation process begins. Local authority placements are on a rolling basis.
- Some candidates may have to register with Lancaster University’s Disability team
5. Allocation check-in call
- Optional call booked with our Partnerships team to discuss allocation of placements.
6. Complete DBS
- Complete your DBS certificate and formal Right to Work check.
7. Complete Readiness for Practice and bursary forms
8. Hub introduction
- Get introduced to your hub and attend two shadowing days.
9. Start registration for Lancaster University
- Some candidates may have to provide final degree and grade evidence
10. Begin the programme