We pride ourselves on building mutually beneficial relationships. Working together we can:
- help you to achieve your CSR/ESG/sustainability goals
- generate positive publicity for your business
- help you with staff engagement and to use your volunteering days in an impactful way
- inspire your colleagues to make a difference for vulnerable children and families
There are lots of ways we can work together:
- You can make a donation to our life-changing work through your corporate foundation or choose us as your charity of the year.
- Your staff can use their skills and experience to provide pro bono support in areas like strategy development, digital marketing, HR advice and more.
- Your staff can volunteer with us to coach/mentor our social work fellows in areas like their career development or help them to develop innovative ideas.
- You can engage staff in raising funds for us through our challenge events or by putting on their own fundraising activities – and match-fund them if they do.
- You can sponsor our high-profile events such as the Frontline Awards.
- You can donate a percentage of your sales to our vital work. Small businesses can use Work for Good to do this.
Our valued partners
We have worked with a number of businesses that share our purpose and are grateful for the wide range of support they have given us over the years. We can work with you to create a partnership that meets your objectives while delivering lasting change for the children and young people who need it most.
Some examples of how we have worked with businesses follow:
“GLG, the world’s insight network, helps solve the world’s most urgent challenges by providing the social sector with pro bono access to our platform and experts. We have partnered with Frontline since 2017, helping scale their impact and create social change for the children most in need with a range of initiatives – from Frontline’s groundbreaking thought leadership in social work to their Fellowship. We’re proud to support Frontline and, together, work toward their vision of a society where no child’s life chances are limited by their social or family circumstance.”Jen Field, Head of Social Impact, GLG
“The AKO Foundation believes that education is the key to a successful future both for individuals and for societies as a whole. However, children who need social work support are less likely to do well in school or advance into higher education. Frontline are at the heart of tackling this issue by creating social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home, by developing excellent social work practice and leadership. Through this, they aim to break the cycle of disadvantage and support children to reach their full potential which is an objective we share. Since partnering with the charity in 2018, we have had the chance to visit participants in local authorities and hear first-hand about the complex work social workers do with children and families, all to ensure no child’s life chances are limited by their social or family circumstance.”AKO Foundation