We want you to be able to work in a way that makes it easy to do your best work!
- We value the opportunity to come together regularly, so no roles are completely remote but you can work from home as often as you need.
- We provide you with equipment to work comfortably from any location.
- If you do want to travel to the office, we offer interest free cycle and season ticket loan schemes.
- If you can’t get to the office until 10am, or want to leave early that’s fine you can start or end your day around our core hours of 10.00am to 4.00pm.
Health and wellbeing
Your own health and wellbeing are a priority, and you should feel supported if something happens that impacts you being your best self.
- Our employee support programme offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for health, legal and bereavement support (and more).
- We have paid sick leave options based on service.
- You can take up to five days compassionate leave.
- You will have access to mental health first aiders across all offices.
- We run regular specialist workshops covering safeguarding and disability inclusion to continue to build awareness internally and help employees identify ways to support each other.
- You can join an employee led group Wellbeing Action Group who identify and lead on initiatives to support employee wellbeing.
- We offer a life assurance scheme; because sometimes life happens and if it does, we’ll have you and your loved ones’ backs.
Pay and pension
Transparency is important to us so we’re clear about the salary and benefits for all roles in our job packs.
- Our salary structure is transparent and we review salaries to make sure they are competitive with the charity sector. See our starting salaries for all roles.
- We’ll automatically enrol you into our pension scheme with Aviva.
- We offer 8% employer contribution if you pay 4% too, and you can choose to pay more if you wish.
- You can opt out if you’d prefer not to have a pension at all.
Leave and Holidays
We know that taking a break from work is important. We have a generous holiday allowance with the option to buy more.
- You get 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- After two years with us, annual leave increases by one day each year to a maximum of 30 days.
- Our offices all close between 25 December to 1 January so everyone gets an additional three days’ leave.
- You have the option to buy up to five days annual leave a year.
- After three years with us, you can take a sabbatical of up to six months.
If you have a family, caring responsibilities or are thinking about starting a family, it’s important that work works for you. As a charity centred around children and families this is particularly important to us!
- Our flexible working options can be used to support with caring responsibilities.
- You can join an employee led Family Network.
- We offer full pay for 6 months, followed by statutory for maternity leave, adoption and shared parental leave (service permitting).
- We will extend your leave fully paid if the baby is born premature or needing neonatal care.
- We offer 6 weeks full pay partner/paternity leave (service permitting).
- You can take paid time off for fertility treatment, for training and appointments for fostering and in the event of a miscarriage. This is separate to annual leave or compassionate leave.
- If you return from long term parental leave you are assigned a coach to support your return to the workplace.
- In addition to parental leave policies, you have 5 days emergency dependency leave.
There are lots of opportunities to connect with other people at Frontline as we know that our people are one of the many reasons it’s so great to work here.
- Once a year we have an overnight all employee away day.
- We have seven employee resource groups; a mix of affinity and working groups helping to make Frontline an inclusive place to work for all employees.
- You can also take up to three volunteering days a year to support mission aligned organisations that are important to you.
- When you start you will be matched with a buddy outside of your team to support you in your first six months.